You can setup your e-mark (create) in few steps, you will need your Quick Setup Guide, your mobile phone, tablet or laptop and some paper.
Assembly of the e-mark (create)
Start with the assembly of the e-mark, by following the steps in the Quick Setup Guide or watch our video below.
Quick Setup Guide for e-mark:
Quick Setup Guide for e-mark create:
Download the Quick Setup Guides here:
Download the app and set it up
- Download the e-mark or e-mark create app from the AppStore, Google Play Store or Huawei App Gallery. If you want to use the Windows desktop version, download it from our Website.
Find all download links here: What Apps are available for the e-mark and the e-mark create?
- Select your preferred language
Now you can continue with connecting your e-mark.
Connect your e-mark in your app
- Make sure you have your e-mark SSID and Password at hand. It can be found on your Quick Setup Guide (see above), on your initial imprint or when you reset your device (I cannot find the SSID and password of my e-mark for connecting. Where can I find this information?)
- Now turn on your e-mark and insert SSID and password in the app (make sure you type in the SSID exactly as it is written on your Quick Setup Guide)
- Before clicking on connect, ensure that your e-mark shines green in the back
- Allow all permissions the app is asking for (local network, storage, location services, camera,...)
- The app searches for your e-mark, click 'connect' or 'join' to connect
- Once you are connected, the e-mark will light up in blue on the back (or pink if you are using the USB connection on the Windows version)
You cannot connect? Go to I cannot connect to the e-mark or lose connection, what can I do?