With the e-mark you can print consecutive numbers without sending a new imprint - the e-mark does the counting by itself. Find below some explanations of the numbering parameters in the app. The consecutive numbering feature is only available for the e-mark, not for the e-mark create.
Design a numbering imprint in the app
- Go to New imprint
- Click on start without template
- Add a number element to your imprint
Alternatively, you can choose one of the predefined numbering templates and click on the numbering element to make changes.
You can adjust the following numbering settings:
- Starting position / first number
- Steps to count upwards
- Digits of your number ('00123' would be 5 digits, you can choose between showing '00123' and '123')
- End point of your numbering
- Change after 'x' imprints (an imprint/number can be printed twice or more often before it counts upwards)
- Add a prefix or suffix to your number if preferred
Print a consecutive numbering
Once you send an imprint with consecutive numbering to the e-mark, the only thing you have to do is print. The e-mark continues to count even if the app is closed or the e-mark is switched off between two prints.
Note: imprints with numbering functions cannot be stored on the e-mark on the blue, pink and orange positions or added to the print queue.
Please note* the e-mark resets the numbering and will not print the right information whenever you remove your battery or your battery is completely empty.