In this article you will find instructions on the following topics:
- Create your first imprint
- Properties of an imprint explained
- Elements to add to an imprint in the editor
Create your first imprint
- Go to the main menu on top left
- Click on new imprint
- Now select a 1, 2 or 3 line imprint
- Add some texts, images and cliparts
in the e-mark app you can also add professional elements such as date, time, numbering function or use the QR-code or barcode generator
- Click on save on top right
- Send the imprint by clicking on the e-mark symbol on top right
Properties of an imprint explained
- Height (lines)
- choose between 1, 2 or 3 lines
- your imprint can be 10 - 150 mm long
- Continual marking
- if activated, your imprint will be repeated endlessly (How can I print endlessly?)
- Start position of imprint
- choose between center and lateral (Where does the e-mark start to print? How do I position it correctly?)
- Remove whitespace
- once you send an imprint the e-mark, the whitespaces on the left and right side will be removed automatically if it is set. Select between cropping both, left or right side only or deactivate cropping
- Serial Marking (e-mark app only)
- choose a CSV file for serial marking (How can I do serial printing of CSV files?)
- Mirror imprint
- your whole imprint will be mirrored once it is sent to the e-mark. Choose between flipping horizontally, vertically, both or no flipping
Note: depending on the template type you selected, you will have different imprint properties, such as for ribbon, ribbon station or card printing templates
Elements to add to an imprint
- add a text (in one or more lines) and change its colour, font style, size, etc.
- add a clipart or your own image from your image gallery (png or jpeg) and change its size, colour, rotate it, etc.
- add a shape like a square, circle or line and change its size, colour, etc.
- Date/Time (e-mark app only)
- add an automatic date or time function - choose between different formats, change colour, size, etc.
- Number (e-mark app only)
- add an automatic number - select your format and options, change colour, size, etc.
- QR or barcode (e-mark app only)
- generate a QR or barcode directly in the app