Continual marking is a special printing mode where your imprint is printed endlessly. It is ideal for printing on ribbons, endless labels, gift wrapping paper, etc.
How do I activate continual marking in the app?
- Go to the main menu (top left corner)
- Click on New imprint and select a template or create a new imprint
- In the editor click on Properties on top left corner
- Activate Continual marking
- Send the imprint to the e-mark by clicking on the e-mark symbol (top right)
Alternatively, you can also use an imprint from the Ribbon category (e-mark app only). Continual marking is already predefined for all templates.
If you print from the queue and print only one imprint, you can also activate continual marking there.
What do I need to consider when printing endlessly?
Make sure you have enough space on your table or surface you are printing on. When printing endlessly on ribbons, we recommend to use the Ribbon Guide for perfect positioning of the imprint on the ribbon.